September 30, 2009

Viral Videos !

I believe that most video's become popular for various reasons. Some are famous because they are funny, while some of the others are just stupid. A lot of people will spread the word about funny videos they see. Although I have seen some of the clips included in this video, I would not say that they are the FUNNIEST. I have seen video's that are a lot funnier. These video's are THE most popular on YouTube. My favourite clip included in this video is probably the 'Charlie Bit my Finger' video, or the 'David After Dentist' video. I think these are probably some of my favourite videos of all time. They make me laugh every single time I watch them. They are not slapstick comedy, where it takes more time to understand. I find this kind of comedy more interesting because it's not just something you can laugh at easily. I find it a lot funnier when you have to think first.

No comments:

Post a Comment