October 20, 2009

a knights tale.

In the past week, we have been watching A Knights Tale in English class. It has been quite the interesting story. I can not say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am not a huge fan of 'Knight-in-Shining-Armour' movies. I do not know why, they are just not my first preference. This movie was not THAT bad though. It kind of had a twist. I enjoyed that it wasn't JUST about jousting, that it had a love story twist to it. Also, I loved that the story was practically all an internal struggle for the main character. He had to choose to be the man that he was. And he had to prove himself, and fight for his rights.

It sure says a lot about today's society. Maybe if we all fought for ourselves and what we believe is right, this world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment