October 10, 2009

Pretty Things # 8 !

Surprisingly, this story did NOT end how I had imagined.

I figured that the story would end badly. Walker would leave the show, Brie would be upset, Daisy would not be together with Claire, and Charlie would be left by himself. In reality, Walker came back to the show, Brie got her best friend back, Daisy did not end up with Claire, but she was with Walker instead, and Charlie finally got his fairytale. If I were to change anything about this book, it would probably be that it was sort of confusing to read. I think if the story had all been told from one point of view, such as Lavinia, it would have been easier to understand. While I was reading, I got easily confused. At times, I forgot which point of view I was reading. There was really no distinction between the characters. It was hard to understand who you were reading about. Overall, this was a good book, despite the confusion. I would recommend this story to anyone who is looking to find themselves. It can teach you a lot about how to live your life with no regrets.

Live your life for yourself, and don't let anyone stop you!

1 comment:

  1. that's what good literature does...it teaches us about ourselves and our place in the world....sounds like an interesting book ..glad you enjoyed it
    good, detailed, honest responses

    ReplyDelete