November 6, 2009

Shakespere

We all have to learn Shakespere. Most likely for at least 4 years of our lives. So whats the point? I don't really see a point. Barely any people understand it because the language is so old. I do not see how studying the works of someone who died 400 years ago will make us smarter. The only thing it does for us is teach us romantic things, and old words. I would much rather spend my time learning new math equations rather than learning about Shakespere's plays. I'll admit, I do somewhat enjoy some of them, or at least the stories I've heard about them. But for me, I can't grasp things like this. They go in one ear and out the other. I believe it should be a choice to learn, or at least a specific course. If we don't understand it, we shouldn't have to learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment