January 4, 2010

Growing up Online

I round this video really shocking. I'll admit that I use the computer to communicate with friends and family members who live far away. I've heard of things like this happening but it has never been more real to me. I dont feel like anything like this will happen to me. Poeple have said mean things to me over the internet but I know that it is just because they are too afriad to say it to my face. I am very careful on the internet. I only have friends that I personally know. I do not accept anyone that I don't know and I have a very high security setting. Barely any people know my passwords so it's almost impossible for me to be hacked. This video made me really think and it made me more aware of what goes on in this crazy world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment