December 3, 2009

Book Thief VS Stones.

I think if I had to choose any book other than the Book Thief, I would have chosen Stones. I think that if I had looked at the Book Thief more before I read it, I would not have chosen it. I had been interested in Stones before we started, but I did not end up with that book. It sounded fairly interesting, with a lot of different aspects of our lives coming into play. Along with The Book Thief, it had a deep topic of racism, and equality, so I've been told. I think it would be a good read for me also, because I could maybe relate more to it. I think this because it takes place in a more modern society, so it's easier for me to comprehend. I really think I would have enjoyed this book, and I hope I have the chance to read it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment